Monday, July 7, 2008

Shameless plugs

I haven't had much time for craftiness lately. Been too busy with houseguests, travel, and other baby-related stuff. But on a sidenote, we did have an absolutely marvelous vacation in Iowa last week. E got to attend her first parade and I think she really enjoyed it. Well, that is, until she decided that she also wanted to march in the parade and throw candy, which of course was not realistic, so we had a bit of a meltdown. She did content herself with throwing her candy at us though, so not all was lost.

Anyways, instead of craftiness, I'm going to post a link to enter a contest where you can win a whole bunch of slings. For those that don't know me, I'm pretty big on babywearing and always looking to expand my modest stash - a Moby-like wrap, a Maya ring sling, and an Ergo SSC. But now that I'm hooked and have seen all the other options out there, I want more! The next baby that comes along is going to ride in serious style. Ha!

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)

Also, here's another link to a contest to win a Bum Genius 3.0 Starter Kit from Nature's Child - Wholesome Goods for Mothers and Babies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin