Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's always easy in my head


Sometimes, I get an idea of how to do something and it seems so simple - bing, bang, boom, knock it out, right? But then when I actually sit down and try to do it...well, not so much. This is a perfect example. A friend recently gave me the idea to make cloth versions of alphabet magnets for the fridge. So since I had already gone out and bought a bunch of felt (10 cents each at the Hobby Lobby!) for the amigurumi food, I thought I'd use some to try this idea out.

It's not totally awful, but not really how I pictured it in my head either. I need to figure out a better methodology of cutting/pinking. I think it'll get better once I get a little more practice. Man, my sewing skills got rusty fast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love coming to your blog and seeing all of your fun stuff :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin