Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Unfinished business

A couple weeks ago, I vowed that I wasn't going to start any more new projects until I had finished all the old ones. Well, that's proving to be a lot more difficult than I thought it'd be. For one thing, I've come to terms with the fact that I have a short attention span when it comes to projects, and I'm easily distracted by anything shiny and new. For another thing, I also have waaaaayyyyyy more unfinished projects than I thought. During my recent "inventory," I came across at least two different hats, a handwarmer/muff (don't ask me why I have any need for that in TX), a sleeveless top that I started as a gift for my mom three years ago, and a rhinocerous stuffed animal. And those are just the knitting projects.

So even with all that sitting around, I'm still secretly tempted to start a couple new projects, namely a baby sweater. I found a couple easy-looking patterns and I already have the yarn (of course). Then there's the ongoing amigurumi obsession. I'm currently working on what I think will turn out to be a bunny.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin