Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gah! I suck.

Yes, it's been over a month since I've posted anything. Again. I know, I suck. In my own defense, I've been a lot busier lately. Also, I've got a lot of half-finished projects, so I have been spending time crafting, just not finishing anything.

But today I'm turning over a new leaf! I'm done with traveling for a good long while, and I'm going to finally knock out some of those half-finished projects that have been laying around. I also have a TON to do leading up to E's birthday party in a few weeks, so you can count on the fact that I'll have something real to post before then. And I have a knitting night with friends tonight too, which I'm using to kick-start this. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see the first craft that kicks starts your blogging days again! :)

Dina said...

You need to feed our blogging fix, girly!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin