Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summertime and the living is...busy!

Ack!  How is it that it's been more than a month since my last post?  Well, needless to say, I've been busy both with life in general, and with crafting. 

First up is a whole mess o' crayon rolls.  Most of these were ordered by friends, but then I decided that while I was at it, I may as well to make extra to keep on hand.  I won't bore you with pics of every single one, just the cute ones. ;)


IMG_1784 by you. 



IMG_1782 by you. 



IMG_1780 by you.


Next is yes, you guessed it, another apron!  I have to say, I thought I'd get really sick of these, but I haven't.  I just love seeing how the different fabric combos turn out.  I think the embroidery on this one really makes it pop too.
IMG_1843 by you.


Hm, what else....Oh for teacher appreciation week, I took a page out of my friend Nicole's blog and made up some therapy sacks for E's preschool teachers.  I used wheat berries scented with a little lavender oil and tied them up with a little ribbon and the same poem that Nicole used.  I have to say, I was a bit shocked at how much wheat I needed.  I bought 5 lbs and and used all of it to make these three sacks!  Yikes!  But I must say, these were very quick little gifties and I will definitely be making more in the future, especially around Christmastime.


IMG_1656 by you. 


Oh and for the first time ever, I've also been making some stuff for myself!  :) I'll save that for a separate post though.  More to come...

1 comment:

Sarah Greenman said...

Super cute! Love the rolls, the apron... all of it. Why are you so awesome? ...and focused? ...and talented? I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin