Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The finished product


I think she turned out pretty cute!

I spent the better part of yesterday evening trying to figure out how to embroider the face on E's doll. I think I did an ok job, considering I've never embroidered anything in my life before. It's definitely way harder than it looks. But I really want to make a few more of these dolls, so I'm sure they'll get better.

ETA: Just wanted to add a shoutout to the Etsy store where I bought the pattern, Bit of Whimsy Dolls!

1 comment:

Carole said...

I would never guess that you had never embroidered before: you did a great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin