Friday, July 25, 2008
I finally finished the nap mat! And let me tell you, it was WAY harder than I thought it was going to be. Or to be fair, it's not that it was hard, just lots of steps and very time-consuming. It did turn out pretty nice though. T told me I should make them for money and I told him I'm never making another one again. Although, technically that's not true since I have to make one for E too, now that I've signed her up for Mother's Day Out (better known to the rest of the world as preschool) this fall. I think the next one will definitely be easier, now that I have a clue. I'm also probably going to make some changes to the pattern I used to make it less complex.
Here's a couple more pictures of it rolled up, so you can see the tabs and the carrying strap: