I finished the dishcloth that I was working on. It was actually quite a fun little project to make, and it didn't take very long either once I got the sequence of stitches down. I'm thinking about making a few more for a set. Oh, and despite his initial skepticism, T actually thought it was very cool. In fact, he said he feels bad using something so nice as a dishrag.
In case you're interested, you can find the pattern here.
I added a couple of pattern repeats to make it longer. I also added an i-cord loop to the corner so I could hang it on a hook. (Basically, I cast off all but the last four stitches, switched to a DPN, and then knit an i-cord)