Friday, November 2, 2007

Post-Halloween Withdrawal

jack o'lanterns Here are both the finished products from Halloween night. Sorry the photo's a little on the blurry side, but I was too lazy to dig out my tripod. I'm really quite happy with how both pumpkins turned out, although next time, I will not wait till 9pm the night before to start carving.

We hardly had any kids come to the house for Trick or Treat the other night. I have to say, I was pretty bummed out about it because I was really looking forward to handing out candy and seeing cute kids in costumes. Not to mention that I had a mountain of candy (which of course, I'm now compelled to eat myself). At one point though, I walked out into the street and realized that most of my neighbors' houses were dark. I'm guessing that a lot of them either don't have kids or don't care to hand out candy and it probably wasn't worth it for kids to walk all the way down to our lonely little house. Oh well.

But just for giggles, here's some Halloween pictures that have nothing to do with craftiness:
<br />Baby KittyBaby Octopus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin